It has been just six years since Bitcoin appeared, bringing a digital disruption to the concept of currency as we know it. Bitcoin's disruptive powers have extended far beyond the currency markets, reaching deep into the financial industries, due to the technologies utilized by Satoshi Nakamoto in the creation of what is generally recognized as ...
• United States: National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
• United Kingdom: Financial Services Authority (FSA)
• Australia: Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
• Switzerland: Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC)
• Germany: Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN)
• France: Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF)
Individual investors can decide to go it alone or seek the professional ...
Chase's Chief Economist Anthony Chan says about the three reasons why he thinks Europe is struggling. 1.This environment is and has been the result of the flawed currency union that is acting a lot like a gold standard handcuffing Europe’s economies.2.The Euro remains an inherently flawed currency system that has no efficient rebalancing mechanism.3.Only measure ...